“McLintock” Deconstructed Chairs | QTY 2
Price per chair (2 chairs available)
The “McLintock” deconstructed chairs. These fun shabby chic chairs are so different from anything and compliment so many different decorating styles. These chairs have a distressed, industrial, western, yet feminine feel to them with their linen seats, burlap sides, ruffled backs, cloth details, and dark wood. These rental chairs are one of our most versatile in the wing-back style. These deconstructed chairs can be mismatched, paired with a loveseat or settee, or are just beautiful paired together.
History: Did we mention they are one of a kind? When these chairs first came to us, they were a rich salmon-pink velvet. They would have been remarkable that way if it weren’t for the rips in the fabric and markings that wouldn’t come out. It was our vision to do something special with these chairs. So as we deconstructed these chairs, a vision came to life. To preserve some of the authenticity of these chairs, the burlap fabric was left and remains on the sides of the chairs. The darling velvet buttons that used to hold the tufts in place were spared, and now can be seen on the side arms. Even small pieces of fabric threads can be seen adding character throughout choice places in the chairs.
28″ Width x 42″ Height
“Becky! Come here. Somethin’ I ought to tell you. Guess now’s as good a time as any. You’re going to have every young buck west of the Missouri around here tryin’ to marry you – mostly because you’re a handsome filly, but partly because I own everything in this country from here to there. They’ll think you’re going to inherit it. Well, you’re not. I’m going to leave most of it to, well, to the nation really, for a park where no lumber men’ll cut down all the trees for houses with leaky roofs. Nobody’ll kill all the beaver for hats for dudes nor murder the buffalo for robes. What I’m going to give you is a 500 cow spread on the Upper Green River. Now that may not seem like much, but it’s more than we had, your mother and I. Some folks are gonna say I’m doin’ all this so I can sit up in the hereafter and look down on a park named after me, or that I was disappointed in you – didn’t want you to get all that money. But the real reason, Becky, is because I love you, and I want you and some young man to have what I had, because all the gold in the United States Treasury and all the harp music in heaven can’t equal what happens between a man and a woman with all that growin’ together. I can’t explain it any better than that.”
– George Washington McLintock, “McLintock!”
How It Works
Eligible for self-pick-up/drop-off or delivery services (contact us for a delivery quote)
- $150 rental minimum for self transportation
- $500 rental minimum for delivery services to Utah County
- $700 rental minimum for delivery services to Salt Lake County
- We are currently not delivering outside of Utah County & Salt Lake County
Rental price covers up to a 24-hour period. Discounts offered for multiple day rentals
How to reserve rentals:
1. Read the FAQ's page for compliance
2. Select rental items (we know, it's so hard to narrow down!) & confirm availability. Ensure your order meets the minimum rental requirements (listed above)
3. Determine whether delivery services or self-pick-up/drop-off is right for you. If needed, contact us to request a delivery quote
4. Sign the "Rental Vows" (Rental Agreement). Within a few days of completing the Agreement, you will receive a customized invoice via email
5. Pay the deposit. A non-refundable 50% deposit is requested to secure your reservation. Remaining balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to rental date
6. Enjoy our rental gems!